Future Tech Vets: Get Connected & Get the Job!
We are Future Tech Vets: (Veterans Employment Transition Specialist) Our mission is designed to assist veterans who are serious about transitioning to high-paying careers.
We are an approved Department of Veterans Affairs training provider for the Post 9-11 GI-Bill, and Veteran Readiness and Employment (VR&E) (Formerly known as Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment)
• Are you a veteran struggling with transitioning into the workforce?
• Have you been moving from one low paying job to the next?
• Are you trapped in a meaningless job, without advancement?
WE CAN HELP YOU! We have several years of experience assisting the veteran community with job training, employment and careers.
Future Tech Vets: Live-Online Virtual Classroom Training:
• Live Audio & Video with Instructors
• Live Audio & Video with Classmates
• Share Your Desktop with Instructor
• Get Live Keyboard and Mouse help with Exercises
• Chat with Instructors & Classmates
Career Transition Mission:
We partner with Veteran friendly employers and provide Veterans with the professional training they need to meet the employers and civilian market expectations
Career Transition Programs:
Business Administration (Salesforce, MS Office & QuickBooks Combo)
Business Management (PMP Agile, SCRUM & Six Sigma Combo)
CISCO CCNA & CCNP Combo (Cisco Certified Network Professional)
Vets Work Career Placement Program:
- Professional resume revision upon enrollment. We also translate your military skills into civilian & business terms
- Regular resume updates as you reach milestones
- Monthly Job Leads
- Customized job placement after you obtain your certification
- Lifetime Alumni Job Placement!
(That’s right! Enroll in our program and we will assist you with job placement until you retire!)
Veterans Employment Transition Program
Future Tech Vets: Success Stories
|Schedule||Morning, Afternoon & Evenings|
|Hours||Full Time Program: Total Hours: 288, 18 Hours Per Week|
|Method||Classroom, Live instructor, Hands-on Labs, Certified Materials (Vets Funded by Post911 or GI Bill Cannot Attend Online Classes)|
|Course Objectives||FTCI Certificate of Completion & Industry Recognized Certification|
|Industry Recognized Certification||See Program List Menu for Program Details|
|Tuition & Fees: See Program List Menu for Program Details (All Programs Approved for Post911 & GI Bill)|
|Program tuition and fees include the cost of training, training materials, practice exams & certification exams.|
|Full Time Classroom
|Monday – Thursday||9-1:30 PM||1-5:30 PM||4:30-9 PM|
If you interested in the VRRAP or any other Veterans program apply here for enrollment.
Request a Personal and Customized ‘One on One’ Career Placement Session!