Future Tech Vets: Get Connected & Get the Job!
We are Future Tech Vets: (Veterans Employment Transition Specialist) Our mission is designed to assist veterans who are serious about transitioning to high-paying careers.
We are an approved Department of Veterans Affairs training provider for the Post 9-11 GI-Bill, and Veteran Readiness and Employment (VR&E) (Formerly known as Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment)
• Are you a veteran struggling with transitioning into the workforce?
• Have you been moving from one low paying job to the next?
• Are you trapped in a meaningless job, without advancement?
WE CAN HELP YOU! We have several years of experience assisting the veteran community with job training, employment and careers.
Future Tech Vets: Live-Online Virtual Classroom Training:
• Live Audio & Video with Instructors
• Live Audio & Video with Classmates
• Share Your Desktop with Instructor
• Get Live Keyboard and Mouse help with Exercises
• Chat with Instructors & Classmates
Career Transition Mission:
We partner with Veteran friendly employers and provide Veterans with the professional training they need to meet the employers and civilian market expectations
Career Transition Programs:
Business Administration (Salesforce, MS Office & QuickBooks Combo)
Business Management (PMP Agile, SCRUM & Six Sigma Combo)
CISCO CCNA & CCNP Combo (Cisco Certified Network Professional)
Vets Work Career Placement Program:
• Professional resume revision upon enrollment. We also translate your military skills into civilian & business terms
• Regular resume updates as you reach milestones Monthly Job Leads Customized job placement after you obtain your certification
• Lifetime Alumni Job Placement! (That’s right! Enroll in our program and we will assist you with job placement until you retire!)
Veterans Employment Transition Program
Future Tech Vets: Success Stories
|Schedule||Morning, Afternoon & Evenings|
|Hours||Full Time Program: Total Hours: 288, 18 Hours Per Week|
|Method||Classroom, Live instructor, Hands-on Labs, Certified Materials (Vets Funded by Post911 or GI Bill Cannot Attend Online Classes)|
|Course Objectives||FTCI Certificate of Completion & Industry Recognized Certification|
|Industry Recognized Certification||See Program List Menu for Program Details|
|Tuition & Fees: See Program List Menu for Program Details (All Programs Approved for Post911 & GI Bill)|
|Program tuition and fees include the cost of training, training materials, practice exams & certification exams.|
|Full Time Classroom
|Monday – Thursday||9-1:30 PM||4:30-9 PM|
If you interested in the VRRAP or any other Veterans program apply here for enrollment.
Request a Personal and Customized ‘One on One’ Career Placement Session!
Future Tech VETS is offering a 100% Free Scholarship to Veterans
who do not qualify for any other VA educational benefits.
The goal of Future Tech Vets has always been to support Veterans training and employment. This goal leads to veterans being able to sustain themselves and become self sufficient in a changing economic landscape.
Every program needs funding, however to not every veterans who need help are eligible.
Because of this need Future Vets Created the Tuskegee Airman School Scholarship.
This scholarship is only for Veterans who do not qualify for any other VA Educational benefits.
If you are a Veteran and YOU DO NOT QUALIFY FOR Post 911 or VRRAP this scholarship program is for you.
Training Programs are 4 months 18 Hours a week
Industry recognized Certification Training
National Online Program
20 Years Old & Up No Age Limit!
Only Apply If You Are Serious About Training, Certification & Employment
• Instructor-Led Online Virtual
• Classroom Training
• Training Materials
• Certification Exams
• *No housing or Stipends Provided
Mornings 9:30-2:00 PM
Evenings 4:30-9:00 PM
How To Apply
Complete the application on our website
Under funding options select Tuskegee