FTCI is proud to partner with Pearson Vue as an ‘Authorized Testing Center’
What Does This Means for Future Tech Career Institute Students:
· Take your certification exams right here at ‘Your School’
· No need to go searching for a location to take exams
· We are conveniently located in the heart of downtown Chicago
· Exam cost are covered with your tuition (First take only)
Test taker frequently asked questions
The information below addresses our most common questions. If you still need help, connect with a customer service representative and we will be happy to assist you.
1. How do I find the landing page for my testing program?
2. How do I contact Pearson VUE customer service?
3. How do I create an account?
4. How do I schedule, reschedule or cancel an exam online?
5. How do I update personal information on my account?
6. If I have an issue at the test center, how is it reported and how long does it take to resolve?
7. I think I have multiple accounts. Can I have them merged?
8. My account has a block. How do I get it removed?
9. How much will my exam cost?
10. I lost my appointment confirmation or payment receipt. How do I get another?
11. What payment methods are available?
12. If my exam requires authorization, how long is the authorization period? Am I able to extend or transfer my authorization period?
13. How do I get my score report? What if I lost it or need a duplicate?
14. I’m taking my exam at home using Pearson’s ‘Online Proctored’ solution, but I can’t start because I’m receiving an error message.
15. I’m taking my exam at home using Pearson’s ‘Online Proctored’ solution, but I can’t start because there is no ‘Begin Exam’ button.
16. I’m taking my exam at home using Pearson’s ‘Online Proctored’ solution and waiting for a Proctor. When should I expect to hear from them?