Echo Global Logistics is looking for an Office 365 Administrator
“The Office 365 Administrator will be responsible for the administration, licensing and deployment of new and existing services that are part of the Office 365 platform. Create business cases where Office 365 products can integrate and enhance business operations by improving efficiency. Develop and maintain O365 technical roadmaps and governance documentation with O365 product owners. Provide strategy, guidance and communications about the deployment of new services and upgrades to existing services.”
You Should Have
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or technology field required.
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience designing and delivering Microsoft infrastructure technologies.
- 3 to 5 years designing and delivering Microsoft cloud-based technologies.
- Experience in providing strategic planning and oversight.
- Fluent and current on architecture trends with an eye on market/technical conditions and future direction.
- Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point.
- Microsoft EA and SCE experience
Chat with us below about updating your resume![contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]