Infutor is looking for a Data Cloud Engineer.
“Infutor is looking for an inquisitive, technically adept Cloud Data Engineer that loves investigating, manipulating, and finding value in our data. Looking for someone that is eager to get the job done, intellectually honest (not dogmatic), humble and enjoys brainstorming new ideas with the team. Intellectual curiosity and problem solving mentality is a must.”
- 3+ years of experience in a Data Engineer role.
- Preferred: Bachelor or Graduate degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another quantitative field – or commensurate experience
- Experience using the following software/tools:
Intermediate development experience with one or more of the following: Java, Python and/or Scala
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases; strong knowledge of database systems in general (Foreign keys, indexes, basic DBA tasks)
- Experience with big data tools: Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of Python; EMR/Spark, AWS Lambda is a plus.
Chat with us below about updating your resume!
Error: Contact form not found.