OTUS is looking for a Full Stack Web Engineer.
“We are looking for a talented and highly motivated Full Stack Web Engineer to help bring the best possible software solutions to educators.
As an early member of a growing team, you must possess a strong work ethic and be upbeat, driven, intelligent, well-organized, articulate, share a passion for learning new technology, and thrive in a fun, fast-paced environment.
You will have the opportunity to immediately contribute and see results of your work in use by students, teachers, parents and district administrators across the country.”
- Create internal tools and automations for use by our Client Services team, including feature development on our internal-facing web app
- Become and expert in broad areas of our application, building and extending on top of core services to empower the Client Services team and improve customer experience
- Hands on development of new features, shipping working software, including deployment and maintenance of the internal application
- Collaborate with colleagues across various squads in identifying and building process automations to improve productivity
- 3+ years of development experience
- Well versed in Node.JS
- Experience working with RESTful APIs
- Familiar with Docker and deploying to cloud environments
- Relational databases (T-SQL RDMS – MySQL, Oracle, MS SQL, etc.)
- Experience working in an Agile team
- Experience with pair programming
- Experience writing unit and integration tests
- Computer Science degree or related work experience
Chat with us below about updating your resume!
Error: Contact form not found.