Paro is looking for a Office Manager/Executive Assistant.
“This position is responsible for managing day to day office administrative office operations at Paro, will support the CEO as an Executive Assistant and will partner with the People Team to ensure all new hires & guests are given a top notch experience when they visit or join Paro.”
What You’ll Do:
- Manage relationships with office and facility management vendors and other service providers
- Liaison with landlord and building maintenance for repairs, security, key requests, etc
- Order supplies, snacks, etc. on a weekly basis as well as coordinate catered breakfast each Monday morning for the office
- Ensure cleanliness around the office, lead office-wide desk clean ups, post lunch cleanup, etc.
- Address employees questions/concerns on office-related topics
- Plan in-house and off-site activities such as company events, celebrations, and meetings
- Perform additional duties and assignments that provide the best work environment for our people to focus on generating success in their roles
- Function as reception for greeting and directing guests to Paro
- Calendar management and scheduling to support the CEO
- Liaison with the board members to set up and organize board meetings
- Support the CEO with administrative functions as well as booking travel
- Brand ambassador representing Paro and the CEO of Paro
Chat with us below about updating your resume![contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]