“Salesforce is a cloud-based CRM software that acts as a software-as-a-service (SaaS) provider, developed to make organizations function efficiently and profitably by reducing the cost of managing hardware infrastructure. Salesforce offers a wide range of features in all the functional areas of a company like marketing, sales, services and many more.
Based on cloud platforms and applications, the company is best known for its different CRM products like Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Commerce Cloud, Analytics Cloud, IoT Cloud, and also includes Health Cloud, App Cloud,Force.com, Financial Services Cloud, and Chatter.
Outlook is a software program by Microsoft primarily based on e-mail sending and receiving that means it enables users to send and receive email on their computer.
Why it is needed to integrate Salesforce with Outlook?
- To save time for reps in entering data and switching between the two applications.
- To help sales teams in tracking important email conversations relevant to Salesforce records.
- To eliminate efforts on redundant data entry into two applications.
- To access important Outlook email messages and relevant Salesforce records in one place.
- To make easy for sales reps to design meaningful email templates for prospects and customers.”
It is the perfect time to learn about Salesforce! Chat with us today!
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]