ShiftGig is looking for a Marketing Specialist.
“We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Specialist to join our smart, passionate team at Shiftgig. In this role, you’ll be in the thick of all of our marketing efforts and get a unique opportunity to have hands-on involvement across the spectrum of B2B content marketing, demand generation, social media, events, and more. We’re a fast-paced and results-oriented team, so we’re looking for someone who can jump right in, think on their feet, and isn’t afraid to ask questions.”
- Build an editorial calendar that aligns with business goals and drive yourself and other contributors to meet deadlines and objectives
- Write original content and edit existing content to target different audiences
- Convert business and brand objectives into a cohesive story
- Create webinars, white papers, infographics, videos, blog posts, e-books and case studies
- Collaborate with internal and external subject matter experts, designers, product marketing, sales, executive leadership and others to produce impactful content
- Leverage content assets to drive engagement through various marketing channels
- Execute against our outbound marketing and demand generation strategy
- Measure and analyze marketing performance; maintain strong knowledge of the industry and content marketing best practices to continually deliver fresh and engaging content
- Manage and provide support for our tradeshow and events program, including planning, logistics, execution, tracking, and budget.
- Own and manage our social media channels (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook), with a focus on growing engagement.
- Provide logistical and operational support for the Shiftgig team, including coordinating our presence at conferences, assisting with lead management in Salesforce, managing the marketing team vendors, and other ad-hoc duties.
Chat with us below about updating your resume!
Error: Contact form not found.