Nordstrom’s Trunk Club is looking for an Android Developer.
As part of the customer team, you’ll work on our Android app to create an awesome styling experience for our customers. We’ll break down features into smaller stories together, and work in 1 week sprints. We love pairing. You’ll have the opportunity to learn and teach across the team, whether it be general engineering or platform specific Android.”
- Developing and shipping our customer-facing Android application.
- Building robust and scalable software.
- Help across platform in addition to Android (frontend, iOS, or backend), diving in where help is needed, with a holistic perspective across platform
- Designing and creating services and system architecture.
- Helping improve our code quality through writing unit tests, automation, and conducting code reviews.
- Working with the product and design teams to understand end-user requirements, formulate use cases, and translating learnings into a pragmatic and effective technical solution.
- Brainstorming and contributing ideas to our technology, algorithms, and products.
- Creating amazing user experiences for both internal and external customers.
To see more requirements, click here
Missing any of the required skills? Come train with us!
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]